Monday, February 26, 2007

Jorge Garcia talks about Lost


Jorge Garcia, who plays Hurley on Lost was recently interviewed by The New York Post. This week’s Lost season 3 episode “Tricia Tanaka is Dead” is briefly discussed, and Jorge talks about his view on Lost’s decline in ratings:
“Of course, we talk about the ratings on the set, but when they change something on this show, they change a lot of things. So it’s not like we can point to one thing and say this isn’t working, but I rest assured in knowing that my job on this show is just a portion of the whole. I’m not in charge of anything else and I’m not worried about it.”
The interview also contains a small revelation:
“When we first came on, we were instructed to say that we knew where it was all going, but as it kept going, we were allowed to say that we have no idea. I think about a dozen people actually know.”

No comments:

Copyright © 2007. PATI. All Rights Reserved. Email Me