Friday, April 6, 2007

Interview with Evangeline



There is a little interview with Evangeline Lilly over at Esquire. Besides talking about the possibility of playing Wonder Woman, Evie talks a bit about her life and answers a few questions about Lost:

  • ESQ: The show isn’t afraid to kill off major characters. Worried you might be next?

  • Evangeline: I feel like where they’ve taken the story, I don’t think they’re finished with Kate yet.

  • ESQ: You realize you just painted a target on your forehead.

  • Evangeline: I know! No one’s above it. Got that? Nobody. [Laughs.]

  • ESQ: So I’m told that the series will end with a scientist informing the survivors that they’re part of a government experiment.

  • Evangeline: I don’t think so.

  • ESQ: Wait, you’re saying the Internet is wrong?

  • Evangeline: I think that would be so unfair to our viewers. They’ve invested in this idea, and to cop out and make it something as stupid and simple as we’re all dead in purgatory or something, I think I’d get up and kick a hole through my television I’d be so pissed off.

  • ESQ: Admit it, the writers have no idea where this thing is going.

  • Evangeline: They do! I remember when we were filming the pilot, [cocreator] J.J. Abrams was talking about the idea of a hatch. They told us they had roughly mapped out the first six seasons.

lostblog.net

No comments:

Copyright © 2007. PATI. All Rights Reserved. Email Me