Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lost - Mobisode 12 - The Envelope


Lost Mobisode
Episode 12: The Envelope

Transcript:
[A timer is beeping. Juliet runs to the oven to get muffins out. She burns her hand and drops the muffins. The doorbell rings. Juliet runs her hand under water. Amelia gets her something from the freezer.]
Juliet:
I’m fine. I’m really fine. I just, I need to clean up before everyone gets here. Thank you.
Amelia:
It’s him, isn’t it?
Juliet:
What? Who?
Amelia:
Ben. Did you invite him today?
Juliet:
Things are kinda awkward.
Amelia:
Finally told you how he felt, huh?
Juliet:
He didn’t, he didn’t say anything. It’s just complicated. Okay?
Amelia:
Complicated doesn’t make you cry.
Juliet:
I burned my hand.
Amelia:
That doesn’t make you cry either. What happened Julie?
Juliet:
I think … I think we’re in big trouble.
Amelia:
Are we?
Juliet:
I need … If I show you something, do you promise not to tell anyone? Do you swear? Not anyone.
[Amelia nods her head. Juliet goes to a drawer and pulls out a large manila envelope from under the silverware tray. She starts to open it, and the doorbell rings.]
Source: ApproachingLost

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!!my blog about lost is:www.lostalex.blogspot.com
www.lostalex.blogspot.com
www.lostalex.blogspot.com
www.lostalex.blogspot.com

Copyright © 2007. PATI. All Rights Reserved. Email Me